Saturday, May 31, 2014

Shopping at Aeropostale?


When someone says Aeropostale I'm sure most people think of the same thing: the preppy style of clothing that was taking over middle schools in 2006. While I can definitely say I was guilty of shopping there in the past, I basically have avoided stores like Aero, American Eagle, and Hollister, since, so I was pretty surprised when I randomly wandered into Aeropostale and actually found something I liked. Since they apparently haven't been doing too well lately business wise there were sales on almost everything. I grabbed the Tokyo Darling Zodiac Graphic T on a 50% discount. Here are some possible outfit options:)
Untitled #197


Untitled #196


Untitled #195


3 comments:

  1. cute tee! I have also been avoiding them since about 6th grade when I wore American Eagle tees waaay too often lol. Recently I bought a bunch of their cardigans since they were on sale and pretty good quality, and I actually love them :).

    <3 KM - 11:42 Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! Click here for the details! > http://littlemiss-e.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete