Monday, May 19, 2014

For months its seems I've been passing the Clarisonic Mia Facial Brush at Macy's trying to convince myself to buy it. But after asking the saleswomen one question I was quickly introduced to the Clarisonic 'world', filled with different models and expensive brush options. As tempting as it was, I just couldn't bring myself to spend over $150 on a facial brush, no matter how cute the colors were. I've been looking for a cheaper option and these are a few that I'm considering. Do you guys have any of these or any other suggestions? Is the Clarisonic worth its money?


3 comments:

  1. I personally think the Clarisonic is worth the money! I have one and use it every night! It makes my face feel cleaner than ever before!

    Love&Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard loads of hype about it too, but it seems such a ridiculous amount of money to spend to clean your face! St Ives face scrub, cleanser and toner works fine for me - and its much cheaper! :P x

    http://selfindulgentstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same I've heard so many good reviews about it but can't justify the price... I've heard the Neutrogena one is pretty good X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete