Sunday, June 29, 2014

Topshop: Astrix Boots & Forever 21 Slip Ons



I will be the first one to admit that I have an addiction to buying shoes, which I guess is why I recently ended up bringing home two new pairs.

Last week, I ordered the Astrix Platform Boots from Topshop. I got them in the black leather style and even though I haven't worn them out yet they are probably my new favorites. Trying them on around the house, they are very comfortable and it doesn't really feel like you're wearing heels because the whole shoe is a platform. They are currently on sale for $40.



1 2 3
From Forever 21, I grabbed their leather slip on flats (sneakers?), I've been seeing different versions of these in tons of stores recently like Vans, Nordstrom, and Steve Madden which all are a little more expensive. 

1 2 3

3 comments:

  1. The slip ons remind me of the Sam Edelman 'Cassie' creepers. Those Topshop boots are wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! Have you posted any #ootd's in them?! (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete