Thursday, March 13, 2014

Save Or Splurge?

"I like my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet" While many people wish that they could live by this Carrie Bradshaw quote, the reality is that most of us cannot afford our dream wardrobe :(  After watching this Ted Baker dress for months hoping that it would go on some kind of discount, I realized that they only way I would ever have this in my possession would be in my dreams. I searched around and was able to find a very similar option for 20% of the price. Did you guys 'save' or 'splurge' on your most recent purchase?
 
Top Look:
-Bag
       Total: $2305
Bottom Look:
-Bag
      Total: $120

7 comments:

  1. thank you ! following you as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You are a riot! I lived by that Carrie Bradshaw quote which is why I am a self-proclaimed ex-shopaholic! & Part of the reason I began my blog is to get a return on that investment! ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha carrie knew all of the struggles that came with being a shopaholic

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, you have amazing blog and what a great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thanks! really like your blog as well. Following you bloglovin :)

      Delete
  4. I love that quote! Splurging is always so tempting. I like shopping online because the excitement of them arriving convinces me that spending so much money was the right thing to do! haha.
    Love your blog, I'm your newest Bloglovin follower <3
    cosmoopolitan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete