Friday, February 14, 2014

Skate

It might seem surprising but Spring and Summer will eventually be on their way, and one thing that is essential for the warmer months are a good pair of sneakers. I had been eyeing the Sk8 Hi's for a while and I finally decided to make them mine when I found them on sale at Urban Outfitters. These aren't the traditional all black shoes that you may be used to as they have a really light cheetah print on them, but it is not that noticeable. Here are some potential summer outfits to pair them with :)

Vans Sk8-Hi Tonal Cheetah Women's High-Top Sneaker















5 comments:

  1. The warmth seems so far away... *sigh* But, you are correct! It will be here before I know it so I can't wait to begin shopping for the upcoming season! I suppose I don't have much room to complain seeing that I live in a desert, but the gloominess is getting to me. Lovely recommendations. Looking forward to your future posts ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a little bit of something for many fashion lovers in your sets. My favorites are the Guns N' Roses sleeveless t, the bag in the next to last set and the striped short-alls.
    It is freezing right now where I am so I have been summer dreamin. Great post.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, and me too its been 18 degrees and its mid-march, lol so crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable! Vans are always so comfy too!

    Gem | Hellbent for Lipstick

    ReplyDelete