Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How Much Is Your Face Worth?


I have seen this floating around on the Internet and I thought it would be a fun idea for my next post. Even though I have a decent amount of makeup (at least I'd like to think so) I find myself only using the same seven or eight products to create my daily look. Made up of a combination of department store and drug store products, this is how much my face is worth :) Don't forget to add up your own and leave a comment below !


Clinique Tinted Moisturizer $27
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream $25
MAC Pressed Powder $25
MAC Technakohl Liner $16
NYC Eyebrow Pencil $1
e.l.f. Brow and Lash Clear Mascara $1
EOS Lip Balm $3
Ulta Lip Gloss $8

Total: $115

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i have nominated you for vest inspiring blogger award, http://sem04.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html. Take care, xobeautyfashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was curious about mine too, I did this a while back! Mine was about $200 from memory even though I use drugstore makeup most of the time (I just use a lot of it haha) x

    ReplyDelete