Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter Cupcakes

Okay so I'm not really sure if this counts as a DIY, because it's not technically made from scratch, buuuut I have a secret obsession with baking cupcakes and cakes so when Easter came around I saw it as the perfect opportunity to make something. Even though they are pink, the icing and the cake are both vanilla flavored. These were really good and I think the color was really cute and spring themed. Did you guys make anything special this past Easter?

TIP: If you can't find colored mix, you can just buy food coloring and add it in before you bake in the oven :)





3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    So, what flavor is Pink Velvet?
    I know that Red Velvet has a hint of chocolate.
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually just vanilla flavored, naming it 'Pink Velvet' was kinda misleading lol

      Delete