Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Products I Love: Lush Bubblegum Scrub & EOS Lip Spheres



With the crazy subzero temperatures and the 'polar vortex' that is apparently taking place on the East Coast, I thought I would share two products that I use to keep my lips, smooth, soft, and moisturized.





If you have never shopped at Lush, all I can say is that you are definitely missing out! One of the first products I tried (and has turned into one of my favorites) is their Bubblegum Lip Scrub. It is an exfoliator that uses sugar and jojoba oil to remove any dead skin while keeping your lips soft. Apparently you should lick the excess off of your lips but I think that's kinda weird considering there could be dead skin in it, so I just wipe mine off with a tissue. I use this 1-2 times per day before I apply any chap stick or lip gloss. The lip scrub also comes in a few other colors and flavors so be sure to check them out !
Lush Bubblegum Scrub



My second go to product(s) would definitely have to be any one of my EOS Sphere Lip Balms, I'm sure that majority of you guys already know about them since they have been popular for a few years, so I won't go into a ton of detail. The EOS products are the first ones that I have used that actually retain their moisture, and I find myself having to apply them was less frequently than other products that I have tried in the past. They have a super cute design and are only $3-4 each, so you can't go wrong grabbing one for yourself or a friend. Comment below your favorite flavor or if anyone has used any of their other products. :)

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm







No comments:

Post a Comment